PakShak Auto Detailing Forum
Shop PakShak!

Welcome to PakShak Auto Detailing Forums.

Membership to PakShak.org is free and comes with some great benefits! Members receive special discounts to our store www.PakShak.com. Enter drawings and contests to win great prizes or PakShak dollars through our members-only contests and giveaways. Don't miss out - Sign up today!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, upload pictures of your vehicles and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process, your account login or feel that you are viewing this message in error, please contact us.

Go Back   PakShak Auto Detailing Forum > Detailing > Detailing Product Discussion - Misc
Home Forum Today's Posts Shoutbox Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar Members List

Old 06-17-2016

Default Need some advice on the MF towels

I recently received my order of towels from Ranney and Co. and I need your input as what the best towel is for the best job....
Here is the list of what I bought

4 X Silver Surfers 16 x 16
2 x Hapa Ultra plush 700 mg.16x 16
4 X Velvety Blue 16 X 16
1x Blue Pearl 16 x 16
Which of these would be the best for removing polish after buffing ??
Thanks friends for the info !!
Red
Old 06-17-2016
Master Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
I recently received my order of towels from Ranney and Co. and I need your input as what the best towel is for the best job....
Here is the list of what I bought

4 X Silver Surfers 16 x 16
2 x Hapa Ultra plush 700 mg.16x 16
4 X Velvety Blue 16 X 16
1x Blue Pearl 16 x 16
Which of these would be the best for removing polish after buffing ??
Thanks friends for the info !!
Red
Aloha again..I would use the short nap side of the Silver Surfer to remove polish and use the long nap side for buffing.
For a final buff, use the Velvety Blue (amazing shine).
The Hapa is super plush and great for interior.
And last but not least is the Blue Pearl..great for waterless washes, but you'll need more than 1 ea.. Good reason to order more towels from Pakshak.
Another best selling towel is our Pakshak Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Good luck taking care of your baby.
Old 06-17-2016

BTW, I did get some of the blue waffle weave and the big white waffle weave towels !!
The Blue Pearl and a black towel w/red trim (tire towel) were free gifts from you folks, and thanks very much for those !! More Blue Pearls in the future !!
Old 08-17-2016

Do you guys still sell these^^^?
Old 08-17-2016
Master Guru

Sorry out of stock.
Old 07-06-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
Aloha again..I would use the short nap side of the Silver Surfer to remove polish and use the long nap side for buffing.
For a final buff, use the Velvety Blue (amazing shine).
The Hapa is super plush and great for interior.
And last but not least is the Blue Pearl..great for waterless washes, but you'll need more than 1 ea.. Good reason to order more towels from Pakshak.
Another best selling towel is our Pakshak Waffle Weave Drying Towel.
Good luck taking care of your baby.
Aloha !
Just wanted to touch base with you good folks again and tell you how much I love your MF towels.
Everything I bought is terrific, but the one towel that blows me away is the Velvety Blue. I've tried other towels, but I always come back to this towel for numerous things. I always use this towel for the final wipe when buffing and the shine it leaves is amazing.
Thanks, Red

Last edited by Redman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:16 PM.
Old 07-08-2017
Master Guru

Quote:
Aloha !
Just wanted to touch base with you good folks again and tell you how much I love your MF towels.
Everything I bought is terrific, but the one towel that blows me away is the Velvety Blue. I've tried other towels, but I always come back to this towel for numerous things. I always use this towel for the final wipe when buffing and the shine it leaves is amazing.
Thanks, Red
Aloha Red,

Thank you for your post. We are happy you are enjoying your PakShak MF towels.

We have a new drying towel in different sizes (16" x 16", 16" x 24", and 25" x 36"). We call it the Saugen towel. The two smaller towels work great for bucket washes. The larger towel is a great overall drying towel.

These towels will be replacing our waffle weave micro fiber towels.

Thank you & Aloha,
Ranney

Ranney Pak
PakShak Car Care & Detailing Supplies
Hawaii's Car Care Central
E-mail: ranney@pakshak.com
Tel: 808-783-6006
www.PakShak.com
Old 07-09-2017
Master Guru

Quote:
Aloha !
Thanks, Red
I agree, amazing final buffing towel. Just brings out an awesome shine. BTW my wife loves this towel for polishing her jewelry.
Old 04-17-2018

Remember 80/20 and 70/30 best for detailing