PakShak Auto Detailing Forum
Shop PakShak!

Welcome to PakShak Auto Detailing Forums.

Membership to PakShak.org is free and comes with some great benefits! Members receive special discounts to our store www.PakShak.com. Enter drawings and contests to win great prizes or PakShak dollars through our members-only contests and giveaways. Don't miss out - Sign up today!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, upload pictures of your vehicles and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process, your account login or feel that you are viewing this message in error, please contact us.

Go Back   PakShak Auto Detailing Forum > Other > General Discussion
Home Forum Today's Posts Shoutbox Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar Members List

Old 10-06-2012
Master Guru

Default FS: (2) Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx Phones

As the title states i am selling (2) Motorola Razr Maxx Cell Phones. Both are in excellent condition with no smashes, scrapes and things of that nature. Phones are only 4 months old but the missess decided that she wanted the Galaxy S3's so these are up for grabs.

hands down the best batery life of all android 4g phones. I was getting roughly 2 days out of the battery but it depends on your usage of course.

Includes:
Original Box
Manuals
Charger/Cord
(1) Blue Gel Case
(1) Pink Gel Case
(1) 16GB mini sd card per phone

If you currently have the unlimited data that verizon previously had when you sign a new 2 year contract to upgrade your phone that Unlimited data will become history, so this is the next best way to get a sweet phone and keep your plan.

Current retail with verizon is $650 per phone

Looking to get $315 per phone. PM me or Post up if interested as these phones will soon be shipped off to the mainland if there is no interest in them.
Old 10-07-2012
Master Guru

Any takers? 1 Sold so far!

1 Motorola Razr Maxx Left!
Old 10-10-2012
Master Guru

SOLD! THank god i sold both without having tos end them to the mainland!
Old 10-10-2012

Slightly off topic...but just wondering, are we allowed to sell stuff on these forums again after the recent posting of the rules? If so, awesome
Old 10-11-2012
Master Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredsobad View Post
Slightly off topic...but just wondering, are we allowed to sell stuff on these forums again after the recent posting of the rules? If so, awesome
The answer is "No". Please refer to Pakshak Forum Rules:
http://www.pakshak.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4109
Old 10-12-2012
Master Guru

Oops. I was wondering what happened to the fors ale section. I remember seeing one and then when i went to look it was gone.

What happened that i missed out on? Sorry about that folks! It didn't sell to any forum members if that makes a difference . . . . 1 locally from craigslist and the other to my best friend in california.
Old 10-12-2012
Master Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec92civic View Post
Oops. I was wondering what happened to the fors ale section. I remember seeing one and then when i went to look it was gone.

What happened that i missed out on? Sorry about that folks! It didn't sell to any forum members if that makes a difference . . . . 1 locally from craigslist and the other to my best friend in california.
No problem Ty..Ranney initiated this no selling rule for obvious reasons.
Old 10-12-2012

sorry ty, not trying to get you in trouble or anything, I was just wondering for myself. Thanks for clearing that up Ron.