PakShak Auto Detailing Forum
Shop PakShak!

Welcome to PakShak Auto Detailing Forums.

Membership to PakShak.org is free and comes with some great benefits! Members receive special discounts to our store www.PakShak.com. Enter drawings and contests to win great prizes or PakShak dollars through our members-only contests and giveaways. Don't miss out - Sign up today!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, upload pictures of your vehicles and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process, your account login or feel that you are viewing this message in error, please contact us.

Go Back   PakShak Auto Detailing Forum > Other > General Discussion
Home Forum Today's Posts Shoutbox Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar Members List

Old 05-14-2015
Master Guru

Default Logo Mockups

Aloha Pakshak family. As some of you may know I've gone through and changed my business name. I've got some logo mockups that I'm torn between and figure i turn to you guys for some additional opinions.

I liked the center one which is just the name with a buffer in the top right corner, however my girlfriend likes the font of the top right corner from the logo in this photo

I then thought to myself that I would like to try to be known as a top notch or a skilled buffer and coating installer so I asked the guy to change out the buffer and asked if he could create a crown and he came up with the following which blew me away.

I like most of the ones with the crown. Thoughts?
Old 05-14-2015
Master Guru

Aloha Tyson...

I'm not sure if you are aware but there is a detailing company already on Oahu that is called "Modern Detail". I'm not sure if you were thinking of moving or branching out to Oahu one day but that may cause some confusion. Just food for thought.

Thank you & Aloha,
Ranney

Ranney Pak
PakShak Car Care & Detailing Supplies
Hawaii's Car Care Central
E-mail: ranney@pakshak.com
Tel: 808-783-6006
www.PakShak.com
Old 05-14-2015
Master Guru

I think Tyson is only interested in the logo and not the name..I could be wrong.
Old 05-14-2015
Master Guru

We actually found that out the hard way. When I did the search on the county website I came up with nothing, when the paper work was filed it got denied as they mentioned that in their system they could see another company with that name on Oahu. It did bum us out however we are now Premiere Auto Detailing. That name has been secured and now belongs to myself lol
Old 05-15-2015

I'd go bottom Premier logo. Looks fine, but ditch the buffer -- too literal and you don't need it. More than likely that any collateral you make will have associated imagery anyway. Solid logo that attracts -- buffer will just distract.
Old 05-21-2015

Is that a buffer with the circular motion arrows around it? To me it looks like a hand/fist and a cuff, not a buffer. Regardless, both that one and the Rupes looking one look tacked on to me, like an afterthought. I agree with jnaks, ditch it.